Hi World, I'm just another developer on the big, big internet with a few peculiarities:
derivatives like Kotlin) to Assembly to Minecraft Redstone Logic.
- Although I regularly use and specialize in (Golang|Python|C/C++|JS).
- I fell in love with RegEx, but my sanity stops me from using it everywhere. Yet.
- For fun, I code. Yes, money too, but fun foremost. I quite enjoy programming.
- I'll post the stuff I've done someday. One day. Meanwhile, if you wan't a résumé,
please send an email!
Maybe I'll write about programming in my blog
. Maybe not. It's just there are so many programming blogs, it
Amateur <insert word>?
People have hobbies. I like to call myself an amateur when it comes to my hobbies. I'll definitely be
writing in my blog about these hobbies.
- I love receiving and transmitting radio waves. Like listening to weather satellites transmitting a
picture. Or creating my own LTE basestation.
- Tinkering with electronics is yet another hobby of mine. Rather, this hobby gave birth to my radio
- Did I say how much I love the deep space? My childhood wish was/is to become an astronaut. Sadly,
I'm just a student and not old enough to specialize in astronomy, so I can only be an amateur now.
- Oh, and I also own a 8" F/6 Dobsonian Telescope, I'll try to post some astropics too. Sadly, where I
live, the light and air pollution is unforgiving
- If the katakana version of my name was not enough, let me write it: I am a weeb/otaku/anime-lover.
No, I don't own waifu dakimakuras. Yes I love anime/manga/VNs/LNs.